On 2 November 2008, Trowbridge H. Ford wrote an article entitled "Then There Was The Pim Fortuyn Assassination"
(codshit.com: Then There Was The Pim Fortuyn Assassination)
Among the points made:
1. In 2000, in Austria, Jorg Haider's Freedom Party together with the Austrian People's Party formed a governing coalition.
What followed was rioting in Vienna.
And the Berlin-based Tageszeitung reported that Haider was homosexual.
At the end of 2000, Jörg Haider resigned as leader of the Freedom Party.
2. Reportedly, Mossad had an agent in Brussels called Zev Barkan aka Bruckenstein.
Reportedly, Barkan got Bernard Weinstein to infiltrate Marc Dutroux's organisation, so that blackmail could be applied to Dutroux's customers.
Reportedly, Dutroux found out what Weinstein was doing, and killed him.
Dutroux was arrested in 1996.
Dutroux, at the centre of an international child abuse and murder ring.
3. Reportedly, Barkan's associates, headed by Arie Scher, had operated a paeodophile ring with Israelis in Brazil.
4. Reportedly, Zev Barken, aka Bruckenstein, helped organise the anti-Haider riots in Vienna, using Germans and Americans with false passports.
Reportedly, Josef Fritzl, aka Wilhelm Kramm, helped arrange false identities.
5. Reportedly, Mossad infiltrated Haider's private office, by getting its agent Peter Sichrovsky employed as Haider's private secretary.
6. Reportedly, Barkan helped organize the Vienna-based Publix Theatre Caravan, a theatrical troup, to travel around the country to make the case against Haider.
Volkert van der Graff, who killed Fortuyn
7. Dutroux was arrested in 1996.
Various witnesses in the Dutroux case, about 20 in total, died in strange circumstances.
For example, in 1996, Chris van der Werken, was shot twice in the back while he was walking in a forest.
Chris van der Werken was a former professional friend of Volkert van der Graff.
It was in 2002 that Graff assassinated Dutch politician Wilhelmus Simon 'Pim' Fortuyn.
8. In connection with the Dutroux affair, Regina Louf provided the names of top people who had abused her and who had murdered children during orgies.
Dutroux's ultimate prosecutor said that if only a small fraction of her claims were true, it would mean the end of Belgium. "There are connections," he added, "with the Netherlands and France."
9. Reportedly Barkan got back to Brussels to help hush up the Dutroux affair.
In 2001 an investigator in the Dutroux affair, Jean-Jacques Feront, died of an apparent heart attack.
The same year, Nadege Renard, ex-girlfriend of high society brothel keeper in Charleroi Jean Pol Taminiau, apparently committed suicide.
The same year, Pierre-Paul 'Pepe' De Rycke, owner of the fascist Jonathan Club who knew Dutroux's 'friend' Nihoul quite well, apparently committed suicide.
The same year, Philippe Deleuze, brother-in-law of Judge Van Espen, and a partner in the legal firm of Boutyal and Nihoul, died from a strange disease.
Reportedly there may be links between the Dutroux affair and Jersey in the UK.
In 2002, Alain Van der Biest, linked to the Dutroux affair, committed suicide.
Biest had been the Minister of Interior when Dutroux was released from prison in 1991 after having only served 3 of a 13-year sentence for rape.
Biest was suspected of having been behind the assassination of Socialist politician André Cools in 1994.
10. In Brazil, Israeli Vice-Consul Scher in Rio de Janeiro, reportedly set up a child abuse ring. In 2000 he fled to Israel after internet pictures of the ring's activities were revealed.
11. Reportedly, in 2004, Scher was involved in what, reportedly, was Barkan's failed attempt to assassinate New Zealand Prime Minister Helen Clark.
12. Pim Fortuyn moved to Rotterdam in 1988 and reportedly visited gay haunts in that city.
Reportedly there was a boy brothel there, reportedly run by Lothar Gandolf.
Rotterdam is an entry point for youths from Africa and the Middle East.
Reportedly, Fortuyn may have known about top people and orgies.
Prince Bernhard of the Netherlands was the first president of the Bilderberg Group.
Reportedly, Regina Louf visited his yacht Jumbo VI.
13. Allegedly, Holland's socialist Prime Minister Joop den Uyl was keen to cover up various alleged scandals involving Prince Bernhard.
14. Reportedly, Prince Bernhard was the founder of the 1001 Club where, reportedly, many important business contacts were made through money, sex and blackmail.
Reportedly, Prince Bernhard encouraged Fortuyn's right-wing, anti-Moslem, political ideas.
15. Reportedly, Mossad may have had involvement when Volkert van der Graff killed Fortuyn in 2002.
Olenka Frenkiel's article, "Belgium's silent heart of darkness," appeared in The Observer in 2002.